Monday, November 27, 2006

Yes I am Alive

Sorry folks, the updates have been missing for the past week, I was away for the holiday and believe it or not had no time to myself. Hell I did not even get a chance to talk to March and, March's mom was actually in the same house I was and I still did not see her.

Any hooo, the B's won one and lost one (badly) while I was at home. The handled Toronto pretty well after getting booed out of the rink by the vault faithful on the classic Friday after Thanksgiving noon time game. Which was likely their worst game of the year, which speaks volumes for how they rebounded against the leafs. I will say it again (I think I have said this at least twice before in this space) MAYBE we have turned the corner.

We will see tomorrow night how they react to the win, with a return trip to Toronto to have a grudge match against the Leafs.

1 comment:

Sammy and Joe said...

Sorry brotha, it was last minute, Jack and Dot called and picked up the tab.
I had less time to myself than usual. We will be back at Xmas and my gear will be in hand for some March Brother's hockey!

We will grab a beer for sure. I did go to Mickey Cassidy's with Dan on Wednesday. What a joke.. Man am I OLD!