Friday, August 25, 2006

Confused

How the hell are the Bruins bosting about having a full roster going into training camp for the first time in the last decade if they only have 19 guys on their roster? Slap me in the face and shit on my head, but I thought a full NHL roster was at least 21 guys. Who the hell are the other three (I say three because good old Zhamnov is one of the 19), and I won't even go near the comments on who the hell some of the rostered players are.... Good lord I think March and I may have a chance at wearing a B's Jersey this year and we would actually be expected to play, not just reap the rewards of a 400K minimum salary and hundreds of groupies (and those are just the one's that Muzz has cast off to us as simpathy pussy)

Well good news came out this week, the teddy bear has officially been stuffed (in the trash that it is) THANK GOD, the bold gold (as management once called, I rather call it pissed on yellow) was bad enough, and actually grew on me as a color, but the freaking teddy bear logo on the front was down right embarassing. The only other logos I have seen that rank worse are the new Buffalo logo and the old crusty fisherman the Ilse had, which they thankfully tossed in the trash.

No comments: