Wednesday, October 04, 2006

DROP THE PUCK!

Tonight is opening night! I plan on sitting on the couch with beer in hand watching real coverage of hockey (aka TSN Canada) Looking forward to hearing Don Cherry bash every team going and praise the likes of Tie Domi, Donald Brashier, and Chris Simon (Three names that I am sure top every teams free agent wish list).

This blog is a fucked up, I have been trying to post for two freaking weeks and the dam thing was not publishing. I finally got it to work today and who the fuck knows if this one will post.

Here are my picks for the Eastern Conference:

1. Buffalo
2. Carolina
3. Ottowa
4. Philly
5. Boston
6. Jersey
7. Atlanta
8. Tampabay

Not making the playoffs will be Toronto (sorry folks but Ottawa is the only Canadien team going this year) Montreal, Pittsburgh, Isles, and the Caps.

Go ahead tell me I put Boston in too high.... I see them being in the middle of the pack and this is based off of how the preseason went and the fact that Hannu should be solid in net. That said if goaltending slips you can move Montreal to number 8 and bump everyone else up one notch.

No comments: