Monday, July 03, 2006

Fire Sale!

Well the free agent period has begun and our beloved Bruins have signed two of the most expesive free agents out there. The have also traded a couple of folks, and have said they will be working more free agents. That said they have spent 13 million on two guys and with what they have on the books already, we are likely looking at two good lines with the third and fourth line being made up of AHL wanna bees. Not even AHL allstars. I hope I am wrong, after all Chara is 6' 9" and weighs about as much as a volkswagon bug, i.e. one big SOB, he also has an offesive side to his game and can actually skate the puck unlike Hal "cement shoes" Gil, and he does not get penalty after penalty like Nick "skate a shift sit in the box for two" Boyton.
The other big free agent is Marc savard who yes had some 90 plus points but he also skated with two of the most dynamic skaters in the league and we cerntainly don't have that. From what I see we have the makings of a team that will make the playoffs and be one and done. We lack a serious scoring threat from a second line and we have unproven goaltending (if you think Tim Thomas is tested, tell me what his NHL playoff record is....... )

Read Marches Funny story #1 *aka my longest post ever about the Prom.... It is a classic ! Ask him about the ALCO story... it is immature but will make you laugh so hard you will cry.

4 comments:

March2theSea said...

You gotta read another post i put up about the 4th of July a few years ago.

I am glad hte B's are cleaning house. I look forward to seeing some of these changes!

Sammy and Joe said...

I read that one two and cried! I almost pissed my pants!

You have to tell the alco story no one tells it the way you do and seeing the comments on those two stories I can imagine how much they will all enjoy that one!

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»