Thursday, March 16, 2006

Boynton wants to stay

The Boston Globe reports today that Nick boynton wants to stay in Boston... Well that ought to be a big surprise.. After his actions this past week who the heck else is going to want him?

This is day two of the MOC, JJ bus watch, still no news, dam it!

I am sitting here listening to my speaker phone ring at the US Postal Consumer affairs office (it's been ringing for 10 minutes now) I have this little issue with my mail, I have been getting mail for people who do not live here or that live on another street in my area. Yes I know this happens to everyone, but does it happen everyday? I have even gone to the post office and sat down with the Post Master. Still no results, I leave messages in the mail box, I call day in and day out... no results. I am beginning to see why so many people go nuts at the post office, they work with a bunch of morons. How hard is it for the delivery person to read a name and address and make sure it is correct? I mean isn't that part of their job?

Anyway enough of that, I am contemplating on whether or not to watch the B's tonight. [art of me says NO stick to your self set goal, and the other half says aaaah go ahead get your crack fix, watch them loose and go to bed pissed off as usual, after all it seems this is what being a B's fan is all about!!!

2 comments:

March2theSea said...

Watch em..they have had OTTs # all season.

Sammy and Joe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.