Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Worth listening and watching.

My father and my brother sent me an email tonight with this link in it http://www.managedmusic.com/beforeyougo.html If you have five minutes and would like to listen to a song written by a man in honor of all the WWII vets who many of are unfortunately running short on time. It was worth it to me, as my grandfather was a WWII veteran and I myself am a veteran. The songwriter simply wants to ensure that the message of thank you reaches as many vets as possible. So if you know a veteran especially a WWII veteran, pass them this link and make sure you say thanks. I am never more proud than when someone says "Thanks" for stepping up and defending what we all take for granted, our freedom. If your reading this and you are a veteran, "THANKS, your sacrifice is greatly appreciated in my household, and you will never be forgotten!"

No comments: