Friday, March 31, 2006

CUP RUN MY A$$

Cup run huh March.... Where are we running to and who are we running with? One thing is for sure, we will have less penalties as Nick 'hook'em. hold'em, spear'em" Boynton is out for the rest of the season.
Yup I will likely watch them, get all pissed off and then go beat the dog! I think I need to trade my dog though, his registered name is "Samsanov's a Bruin" good thing we call him Sam, that way I can pretend it is for Sam Adams or Uncle Sam. Because thanks to that drunk MOC, we all know Sammy and Joe are gone. I hope Joe ends up with the scoring title, that would really put some fire in JJ's ass about letting that trade happen. Even better would be Joe winning the cup this year (highly unlikely but hell it would be GREAT!) That would really fire up the fan base, the last two superstars in Boston go on to another team and win the cup. Ha that would be a real kick in the pants.

No comments: