Friday, March 17, 2006

Time to drink for TWO reasons


Holy SHNIKIES! The Bruins WON! and in a shoot out no less. They did their best to blow a 2-0 lead in the 3rd, but somehow they pulled out the shoot out win (last team in the league to do so mind you)
good thing they pulled this one off, as I would have had to take a trip to Bellingham to open a can of whoop ass seeing that Todd convinced me to watch it.

I do have to say I am still impressed with Patrice Bergeron. He is playing like a seasoned veteran, not someone who was the youngest player in the league during the last season. (mind you he was good then too)

Well it is St Patty's day and I am off to the Washington Wizards game for some over priced green beer with my brother in law. yeah I know basketball, but hey the tickets where free, and we are sitting on the floor (well actually in seats) so I may be able to entice one of the players to come into the stands and kick my ass, resulting in a large pay out of money by the NBA and the player. If I can only remember not to fight back, simply take my million dollar broken jaw like a true man, not like the drunk Irish fool I plan on being!

To the nectar of the Gods, otherwise known as mothers milk!

No comments: